Wednesday, April 29, 2009

South Carolina scenes

From an evening bike ride...

And from a back porch fika. We seem to live out there these days. This is my little sister Caroline, who has grown up SO much since I've been gone. I feel I'm living the life of luxury just getting to spend so much precious time with my parents and 3 younger siblings who are living at home. We knit, we read, we visit, we make music, enjoy good food, and study the Bible together. And we TALK....my southern accent is coming back quickly. The word "y'all" has been resurrected at least.

5 comments:

ashleigh said...

Despite what people say, SC has beauty and you were able to capture some of it! See you soon!

Rebecca S. said...

oh, can I please sit down at that pleasant table? And I second what Ashleigh said!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Hannah,for letting us enjoy your life along with you.
Btw:is that Polish pottery?very beautiful!( and so is your little sister:)
Love Janke.

Cate Raff said...

Beautiful photos, Hannah! You have such a good eye! I'm SOOO glad you're home!! :) :) It's so great to be able to call you up whenever I want to!

Emily Bradford Routon said...

sweet shots of my homeland, I don't think of the sc = beauty being connected, but I must say you found some treasure shots, thanks for sharing. ps. agreed, sunny days are underappreciated in sc, for sure...